For further assistance, refer to your browsers help content.
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu or, for Version 7, from Tools in the upper right portion of your screen.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click Custom level
in Security level for this zone.
- Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
- Under Active scripting, choose Enable.
- Click OK to leave Security Settings. Click OK to leave
- Select Options
from the Tools drop-down menu.
- Select the Content section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
- Click OK.
- Select the Tools menu.
- Select Quick Preferences.
- Click Reload or hit F5 to refresh the
- Select Preferences
from the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select the Security section from the options at the top of the pop-up page.
- Close the Security window.